10.05.2006

sheryl crow and me, sitting in a tree, s-w-e-e-p-i-n-g

I find myself standing next to an empty booth at work, broom in one hand, dust pan in the other. I am staring down at a pile of salt more than likely dispensed by a child or a father being a bastard. Sheryl Crow comes over the speaker and tells me she has been swimming in a sea of anarchy. I smile, knowing that if it were true, I would never have to hear about it on a restaurant sound system. I sweep up the salt and hope that the luck of the person who poured it our will be taking a sharp turn south. I bet sheryl can't even swim.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frowning Bill said...

One night at Best Buy as part of some morale/revenue improving get-together I was asked who my least favorite artist was. Without thinking I blurted out Sheryl Crow and kind of surprised myself. Gut reaction: I hate Sheryl Crow and I hope the spilled salt of a million attention span impaired children makes its way into her eyeballs.

6/10/06 12:25 AM  
Blogger Whit said...

Apparently she can swim.
http://swimming.about.com/od/swimhistoryandstars/a/crow_aquatic_ce.htm

It doesn't mention if this pool was also filled with anarchy.

I think she's hot.

As for the salt, I'm sure the party responsible made it up to you with a big juicy tip. Am I right?

6/10/06 8:17 AM  
Blogger anthony said...

she rode a bike?!?!?!?!? argh!

6/10/06 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home